We adopt green initiatives wherever possible. From our design and printing solutions right through to the processes we employ, we’re committed to being environmentally conscious. We can help you create an environmental action plan that can help you optimise your resources too.
We believe our industry has a responsibility to be eco-friendly, and we’re determined to lead the way.
Our green action
- We use LED lighting and skylights to reduce energy costs
- We are ISO 14001 certified, a testament to our environmental commitment
- Where possible, we separate and recycle all paper, plastics, timber and metals
- Our carpets are made out of fully recycled plastic bottles
- We are proud to own Australia’s first carbon-neutral offset press from Heidelberg
- 80% of our Fuji Xerox parts are recycled
- Our iGen150 and Color Press 1000 digital printers use non-toxic inks that are recycled
- Our Vutek LX Pro contains no Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) and uses energy-efficient LED technology